Saturday, May 21, 2005

Comedy Club Heckling

Gene Gregorits, of the late, to-be-revived Sex & Guts magazine, has been amusing himself lately by getting shitfaced in comedy clubs and engaging the comics in banter.

APPX. 11 PM
COMEDIAN#1: Speaking of penis size, they say it doesn't matter, but-
G: HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A TWO INCH DILDO?
C1: Have I ever seen a two inch dildo. That's good. No one's ever yelled that out at me before. And what is your name, sir?
G: Gene! Like gene HACKMAN! (guffawing)
C1: Like Gene Hackman...meaning that you're rich. i can tell by that bike that you rode here on.
G: Hah hah.
C1: So what do you do sir?
G: I just jack off and drink beer!
C1: He just jacks off and drinks beer. You should get up here.
G: Only if i can get naked.
C1: He'll only do it naked. Alright, alright. I guess the circus let out early tonight. Fuckin daisy Duke shorts and a tank top and a denim jacket.
G: I've been wearing these clothes for five days. It seemed to make sense, when I left the house.
C1: Oh just shut the fuck up.

For more, see his LiveJournal.

No comments: